THE JIGSAW :
can choose 50, 150 or 250 pieces in the jigsaw.
2. Click your choice.
3. At the download dialogue box click "Save this
programme to disk".
4. Then you computer asks where you want to store the
jigsaw. Choose a folder you can find easily such as TEMP
or create a new folder for your puzzles. This jigsaw is
5. Go Off- line to find the jigsaw when you have finished
6.Off-line - find the jigsaw on your system. It has a
little red jigsaw piece (icon) next to its file name -
click the file to open it.
7. First -choose to play music and sound effects. Then
use the auto-arrange button . You can even change the
size of the pieces!
8. Now drag and drop the pieces. There is an option to
see the picture you are trying to build, there are hints
and a cheat button!
9. If you run out of time you can save it and finish it
TIP! If you finish the jigsaw
and want to replay it -go to the folder where you keep
the jigsaw and delete any sav. files associated with the
jigsaw.. Then the jigsaw will run from the beginning again.
to the puzzle index page